From: Naveen Dhankhar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 00:10
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: synchronizing of two exchnage servers

Hi List,
        I am new to exchnage and also to list.I am having some queries
related to
exchange setup
we want to have a setup in which there are two exchnage server one is on the

internet and other is the local exchnage server (in the office ) we want to
both of these server to be synchronized so that if a user is out of the
office he can access his mails ,calenders etc from the internet server
through web access and these should be same as in the office server ( i.e.
the offline and online server should be replica of each other ).In the
office we are having a 2mb dedicated link to the internet
Is it possible? any pointers ,links ?

regards

naveen

List Charter and FAQ at: