From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 July, 2002 9:59 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA w/SSL (broken page)

I apologize for the following question, as I am sure it is redundant to many
of the 'regulars' on this list.  I have searched Google and the MSKB to the
best of my ability and have not been able to find the proper solution to my
problem.

I have recently installed a certificate on my Exchange server for SSL.  OWA
previously worked flawlessly.  Now, connect via https everything in the OWA
page(s) is broken upon establishing an SSL connection.  What have I done
wrong, or forgotten to do?

A pointer to an appropriate place for me to find this info on my own would
be great.  I'm stupefied I haven't been able to find it on my own so far...

TIA

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: