What is it this list says? Oh, "Dude, they [you] are so unsupported."  or
was it  http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_appxf.htm
As I am sure that is of no help now, try the following link, which also
references the MS utility/KB article. I also think the archives may have
quite a bit about this.

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/repair2gbpst.htm

unrelated but interesting: a Google search of "5.5  PST and LIMIT returned
this:
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/bicycles-faq/part1/section-24.html

Thank you,
Patrick

|         |           cslee            |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           m>               |
|         |           07/03/2002 06:31 |
|         |           "MS-Exchange     |
|         |           Admin Issues"    |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       "MS-Exchange Admin Issues"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                            |
  |       cc:
                             |
  |       Subject:  How to recover personal folder that exceed 2G file size?
                             |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Any ideas of how to recover PST file that exceed 2 G file size? Any body
have the crop tools?

> Regards,
> Lee Choon Sim
> IT Department