From: Naveen Dhankhar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 23:15
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: outlook and OWA

Hi,
        I have two saperate machines with exchnage 2000 and exchnage 5.5 and
I am
testing on both.
I am accessing OWA as http://sitename/exchange and mapped all the folders
through IMAP in outlook express client  too.whenever I made an appointement
through OWA and try to synchronise in outlook express or microsoft outlook
2000 client it is not showing the calender but shows as a junk mail

Regards
Naveen