From: Clare Preston [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 July 2002 12:56
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Contact Management add-on for Exchange ?

Hi,

We are currently looking for a Contact Management system for our Sales
Department that can interface directly with Exchange (5.5) and Outlook.  We
have a small number of remote users that need to dial in over a phone line
and access the system.  So far we have only trialled  GoldMine but had many
issues with the product, mainly the fact that it does not run as a service.

Does anyone have any recommendations or experience with any other Contact
Management products ?

Many thanks for your time.

Regards,

Clare Preston
Webmaster

t +44 (0) 1455 290111
f +44 (0) 1455 292672
e <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
u <http://www.e-cruitnow.com>

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment is private and
confidential and intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not
the named addressee(s), please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose, copy or distribute the contents to any other person other than the
intended addressee(s).

e-cruitnow Limited. Registered in England No 3849162. Registered Office:
Church House, Solihull Road, Hampton-in-Arden, Solihull B92 0EX.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: