From: Siegfried Weber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 2:51 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: My fav OO response today...

I'm not getting a single OO response any longer (not sure if I posted
the reason to this list: the Exchange 2000 server here adds all people
who send OOF which are not clients/customer into a killfile to keep the
mailboxes free from clutter) but I agree that's a nice one. The filter
caught one today where I was instructed to call somebody if it would be
an emergency. I thought about doing so ;-)