From: MACBETH, Randy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 July 2002 20:50
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Move user to new recipient container

I am looking for a way to move a user between recipient containers without exporting mail, deleting the mailbox, creating a new mailbox, importing the mail into the new mailbox and assigning the old X500 address. Is there any way for this to be done through raw mode by changing certain attributes? Searching for this in Technet has brought me nothing, but I suspect it would require just the right wording in a search. If someone has a method, does this work when moving a user between sites also?

Exchange 5.5 SP3 and SP4 on NT 4 SP6a

Thanks,

Randy

List Charter and FAQ at: