As from MS,  I would've responded sooner but a transformer outside decided
to blow up too. But anyways,
'
stop all services
rename mdbdata folder
start system attendant
start information store

Restore From Backup This recreates :\program files\exchsrvr\mdbdata

rename :\program files\exchsrvr\mdbdata\e00.log-> e00.old
rename :\program files\exchsrvr\mdbdata\e00.chk-> e00o.old

run ":\program files\exchsrvr\bin\eseutil" /cc ":\temp\first storage
group"

Mount The Priv1.edb Store
Mount The pub1.edb store

This is what they said and it worked out great.  Store mounted right up
and everything.

Worth every penny of 245.00US

Jeremiah

List Charter and FAQ at: