Opinion

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Tom.Gray [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Tuesday, July 09, 2002 3:18 PM
        To:     MS-Exchange Admin Issues
        Subject:        RE: OWA on the same box

        Might also want to consider security issues.  OWA on a separate box
on your
        DMZ instead of opening up port 80 (or 443) on your exchange box to
the
        entire world.......

        Tom Gray, Network Engineer
        All Kinds of Minds & The Center for Development and Learning
        Internet:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        AT&T Net: (919)960-8888