Anyone seen this.. I have a single e2k server running in a small 10 user
environment. The 110 port is open for letting the users pull mail from
remote but sometimes it just says connection closed after you connect.
This even happens on the box locally. Stop/Restart POP3 in Exadmin, and
MSExchange POP3 service doesn't seem to fix it. Any ideas? Sometimes it
just works, sometimes it doesn't. Not sure where to look, I'm going to
turn up logging because nothing is there right now .. Thx

We are running Gfi Mail Essentials but that's bound to smtp only so
shouldn't make a difference.

List Charter and FAQ at: