I have a situation that management wants me to do with our Exchange Server
which is running fine.

A few months ago our exchange server crashed and I had to rebuild it which
took about a day and a half because of some bad backups, then a few weeks
ago the server again crashed where it would reboot itself continuously, I
then rebuilt a new server on a different machine which is running fine at
the moment, but management came to me and said they wanted me to build
another server in case our present one fails again so that all I would
have to do is reload the backup join it to the domain using the same
computer name, site, and org.  My question is, is it possible to build an
offline backup server to be identical to our online exchange server.  The
offline server is not connected to the network, could anybody tell me what
would be the best way to go about doing this.

We are running NT 4.0 sp6a, Exchange Server 5.5,sp4
Management is looking for a turn around time of 4 hours in case our server
crashed

List Charter and FAQ at: