From: Neil Rozario [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 July 2002 07:14
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Timebomb expiry date on an Evaluation version?

Hi all,

How can I find out the time remaining on an evaluation version of MS Windows
2000 Server

Is there a tool available?

Cheers,

> Neil J. Rozario
> Systems Administrator, Technology Solutions
> Spherion Group Ltd
>
> Level 8, 5 Mill St, Perth, WA 6000
> Tel: +61 8 9215 7222  Fax: +61 8 9481 6576
> mail to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> The information contained in this email and any attachments to it:
> (a) may be confidential and if you are not the intended recipient, any
> interference with, use, disclosure or copying of this material is
> unauthorised and prohibited; and
> (b) may contain personal information of the recipient and/or the sender as
> defined under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).  Consent is hereby given by the
> recipient(s) to collect, hold and use such information and any personal
> information contained in a response to this email, for any reasonable
> purpose in the ordinary course of Spherion's business, including
> forwarding this email internally or disclosing it to a third party.  All
> personal information collected by Spherion will be handled in accordance
> with Spherion's Privacy Policy. If you have received this email in error,
> please notify the sender and delete it.

List Charter and FAQ at:

The information in this email and any attachment or any reproduction of this
email is confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only.
If received in error please advise the sender and delete all records of it
from your system.

Racing Champions International Limited
Hembury House, Pynes Hill, Rydon Lane, Exeter, EX2 5AZ
Tel: +44 (0)1392 281 900 Fax: +44 (0)1392 213 125

Registered in England No. 1634124
A List of Directors may be inspected at the Registered office as above

List Charter and FAQ at: