Title: Message
Thanks. That was too easy. I didn't realize the from field was just not displaying.
-----Original Message-----
From: Les Bessant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 9:46 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Non Deleivery reports

In 5.5? You should have the message as an attachment to the NDR. Open it in the usual way. Pull down the View menu and tick "From Field".

Les Bessant MCSE mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IT Manager, Sanderson Townend & Gilbert
Acting in a personal capacity
http://www.tiggercam.co.uk - New, improved and with more bounce!