From: Desiree Herrmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 July 2002 14:52
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange Administration logons

Does anyone know of a source to find out how the Mailbox Resources are
collected?  I would like to know why some accounts have not been logged into
by the Administrator.  I've been testing this with checking people's
calendars then going to see who's logged on, and I have gotten 5 out of 6 to
work properly, but the 6th one, it kept the Administrator logon from last
night at 10:03pm in this log...