Title: Message

It wouldn’t affect the local mail at all. As long as the client hasn’t been configured with the new mailbox. You would need to delete the new mailboxes and then add the new email addresses to the old mailbox and set as the primary address. Then you wouldn’t need to worry about the message, because it wouldn’t matter what email address an email was sent to, you would receive both.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nickolaos Fotopoulos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:
Thursday, July 11, 2002 11:58 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: New mailboxes

How would that effect local mail?  No at all right?  I have already setup new mailboxes with these addresses in Exchange.  Could I change (remove?) the SMTP address for the newly created mailboxes and then create a new SMTP entries in the old mailbox with this address?  While i'm asking questions, is there a simple way to make mail coming to an SMTP address auto reply with a predefined message? Like, "My email address has changed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] blah blah blah..."

Nick