I have a client who's backup resets the computer. The backup is happening on the same
machine as exchange 5.5. Backup is being done by Verites Backup Exec.

What I'm wondering, is can I run a batch file to "net stop" all the services and then
after the backup "net start" them? What order should I shut it down and start it up
due to dependencies. Does anyone have a batchfile already done that they could send me?

The system resets when the backup slows down to 0 transfer working on the Information
Store of exchange. I think that people are still in it, and it's crashing due to that.

Michael

List Charter and FAQ at: