From: McCready, Robert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: July 11, 2002 4:06 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Disaster Recovery

I was successful with building a BDC on the network, then removing
it from the network and making it the PDC in the lab.  That gave
me all the correct SAM/SID information, and I had no problems restoring.
I just thought there might be some way to restore the Server in a completely
separate lab?  Technet says that if you do the isinteg -patch and run
the consistency adjuster, that you will then have an account with
a correct SID in the lab.  I must be doing something wrong.

Robert