From: David N. Precht [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 10:03 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exporting GAL?

On 5.5 :
http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q149447

Could not find any for 2k

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Garcia-Moran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 16:24
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exporting GAL?

Anyone know of a way to export the GAL on a E2K Enterprise server??

I did a google search and tried a couple of things mentioned on the MS site,
slipstick and others. none worked except this program (IMI Gal Exporter from
IMIBO) Don't mind buying it. But since my boss always wants justification on
triplicate even for 40 bucks, any other working options would be nice

Cheers!

Carlos Garcia-Moran
Senior Network Administrator
Athenahealth, INC