Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 1:41 PM
Subject: RE: list quiet

Affirmative Matthew ;)  I understand.

We've been watching all the incredible footage on TxCN & local news.  It has indeed been very amazing to watch, especially when its so close to us in the DFW area.  SA, New Braunfels area is like our backyard ya know.

Sherry Abercrombie
Data Center Administration Team
Information Technology
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine."