Ew.

ADC is ok?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Armstrong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 1:46 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: FW: Exchange 2000 server in Exchange 5.5 Org\Site

Just connected to the E2k server via telnet and sent a message to a mailbox on E55 and
it was successfully forwarded to the E55 Mailbox. I also sent a message form the test
mailbox on E2K to a E55 user and the E55 user received the message. When I tried
replying from the E55 User to the E2k account, it says:

The recipient name is not recognized

The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=us;a= ;p=play
knits;l=NTSERVER02071220413ZF7PBBB

MSEXCH:IMS:Playknits:PLAYKNITS:NTSERVER 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

Not sure why this is happening, did I forget a step when I added the E2K server to the
exisitng Org & Site with the E55 server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!