Just to display the GAL you can use CDO with anonymous authentication.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Elizabeth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 July 2002 13:48
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Displaying the GAL on a web page

here's the situation.

We have been told that we have to go to dynamic web pages. No biggy, right?.
Well, higher ups would like to have the employee directory be dynamic as
well. Their logic - why update it in 2 places (exchange and the web pages),
why not have it dynamically pull from the GAL.

To add interest to the situation the Web pages run off of an AIX UNIX box
and with Exchange 5.5 sp4 on NT sp6.

Does anyone know if it is do-able to have the GAL display on a open web
page? it seems like you could pull you info using the CDOs but it also seems
that you would want some sort of authentication with it?

Now is this actually possible? If so, can someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks,

Elizabeth Thompson
Service and Support Technician