Hello Everyone,
                        I have a user that accesses another mailbox. The
"Primary Windows NT Account" for that mailbox was deleted. The user cannot
access the mailbox any longer.  I have Exchange Admin rights and can access
the mailbox. Is there any way I can get the user to access the mailbox
again. Short of creating a PST of the old mailbox, creating a new mailbox
and restoring the PST. Server is Exchange 5.5  and client is Outlook 98.
                                - Thanks,

Mark Smith
Department of Foreign Affairs
SIGNET -C4 Server Administrator,
Phone:(613)944-1975 Fax: (613)944-0044 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

List Charter and FAQ at: