Title: Message
Good point, and thanks for the update.  Of course, I'm a good boy and I don't use PSTs!  :-)

Neil
-----Original Message-----
From: Abercrombie, Sherry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 15 July 2002 16:30
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: PROBLEM WITH "FLAGGING" ITEMS
Subject: RE: PROBLEM WITH "FLAGGING" ITEMS

Where is the flagged message stored?  If it is in a .pst that is attached to Outlook the reminder flags do not work.  Known issue from MS and no resolution other than not to put things w/reminders on them anywhere other than the mailbox.

Sherry Abercrombie
Data Center Administration Team
Information Technology
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine."