From: Jim Holmgren [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 7:38 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Connecting Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2K in seperate "domains"

Hi Everyone,
I have an Exchange 5.5 (sp4) server in an NT4 domain that I need to set
up with a connection to an Exchange 2K server in a seperate AD (we just
merged with another company). We want to be able to replicate GAL
information as well as transport mail, etc.  In the past (5.5->5.5) we
used an x.400 connector and a Directory Replication connector, but I'm
pretty sure that won't do it in this case. Unfortunately I don't have
any hands-on experience with the E2k server (yet), my counterpart in the
other company will be handling that side.

I'm looking for some general advice on how to proceed.  Just an
over-view would be great, once I have a basic direction I will do the
research.

Thanks!
Jim

Jim Holmgren MCSE, CCNA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Engineer
Advertising.com

We bring innovation to interactive communication. Advertising.com --
Superior Technology. Superior Performance.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: