From: Benjamin Zachary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 2:44 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: DS Export Complete??

Windows 2000 SP2, Exchange 5.5 SP 4(organization has 31 sites).

The server has been running pretty slow for the past half of the day,
but working ok. I went in and every minute for the past 6 hours I have
the following

MSExchangeDSExp EventID:41 (Informational)
Starting the directory export.

MSExchangeDSExp EventID:38 (Informational)
The directory export is complete.

Im just wondering what would be making it happen about 500 times now.

My Store is hitting 80mb/ram which is pretty low, I think, and using
5-6% of cpu cycles (1gig machine, 1gig ram)

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: