Title: Message
You had the same problem after deleting and recreating?

Does the app event log show (on the server side) anything?
-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Lauritzen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 11:49 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OAL Synch problem

Hey all

I have x2k sp2 with Outlook 2002 clients and we’re having trouble when synchronizing. It gets have way through and quits with the following error.

12:27:52 Microsoft Exchange offline address book

12:27:52                0X80004005

The knowledgebase comes back with a few possibilities, but none really seem to apply. The only thing I could think to try was to delete and recreate them, which did fix the same problem in the past but didn’t make any difference this time.

I’m afraid I just don’t know enough to really troubleshoot this effectively.

Can anyone explain how this process really works and/or have any idea what might cause the problem.

Thanks,

Randy

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: