Hello,

My first post here - hope I don't break any rules.

We have a lab setup that we're testing an Exchange 2000 upgrade in - others are also
using this lab, so if we have a machine one day, it could be gone the next.  That
happened to us mid-testing adding a new server to the organization and moving
mailboxes to it.  Now we can't get rid of the bogus server because some mailboxes had
been moved to it.  Anyone know of a way to forcibly remove a server from an
organization?  Do I just bite the bullet and rebuild from ground zero?

                                Thanks in advance,
                                  Sue

List Charter and FAQ at: