From: MHR(Michael Ross) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 2:45 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: GFI

We are thinking of using GFI mail essentials..
am I correct in thinking that you can put up an Exchange 5.5 SP4 server, as your smtp gateway, and install Mail Essentials on that server?
List Charter and FAQ at:

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please contact the
sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.