Title: Message

You might find this of interest...

-----Original Message-----
From: Joupin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 4:57 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: =====Instant messenger and archiveing

Hi all

Im using microsoft exchange server 2000 and Instant messageing service

The company I work for want to archive messages that are send and recived from users , I didn`t find any option there , how can I do this  ?

Any help appriciated
List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at:

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message. Thank you.