From: Jim Underwood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 3:51 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: E2K: Importing Filtered Message List

OK, here is what I want to do:

I have a long list of email addresses that I want to block (filter) from being received by Exchange Server 2000 SP1.  Exchange calls this "Filtering Message Delivery".

In the Exchange System Manager | Global Settings | Message Delivery | Properties | Filtering tab, one can manually enter addresses one-at-a-time that one wants to block.  I would rather not retype a hundred addresses using this process.

I am looking for a process or tool that will allow me to enter (import) the list of addresses I want to block from a file (like a CSV or Excel file) into E2K so that I don't have to do the manual typing.

Hope this clears things up.

Best Regards,
JMU

Jim Underwood