Server Info:
  Exchange 5.5 sp4
  NT4 sp6a
  Cluster (microsoft)

Multi server organization. All replications replicate to every other server
but to and from this one. The error I get is
Exception e0010004 has occurred with parameters -1601 and 26163
Also states to call Microsoft. I read in other news groups Ms didn't help
much. If anyone has ran into this before and has a resolve I would
appreciated. This was all caused when 3 of the hdds in the raid5 shared
scsi array died. (3 out of 5). So I had to restore from tape. HELP.
Email flows fine to and from this server. It has around 500 mailboxes on it.
Stopping and restarting service or server didn't help.

The site where this happened stopped doing back ups.. I have no other
dir.edb file to restore.. Is there a way to repair the adamage done?

Thanks
Shawn

List Charter and FAQ at: