thanks tom, I appreciate the help.  and just in case you were wondering,,,i did have
it installed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Meunier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 11:23 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: service pack?

In E2k that only tells you the version of the Microsoft Management
Console.

To see the version and service pack for E2k, you drill down in ESM to
the server and right-click it and choose "properties".  The version and
service pack are right there on the first tab.  Hotfixes will be found
in the add/remove programs control panel applet.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: