Title: Message
Thanks Neil, this sounds like just what I need.

I downloaded the file, but I can't find any instructions on  how to use.  Based on my inspection of the code, it would appear that it would require two arguments:

exchange2000messagefilterlist.wsf <Command> <XMLFileName>

Where
    <Command> is either "import" or "export"
    <XMLFileName> is the name of a XML file to import/export

I assume that this must be run on the same machine that E2K is running on.

Does this look right to you guys?

BTW, I tried to find this on www.cdolive.net, but none of the pages which list downloads, nor the search function, seem to work.  He does have a notice on the home page that "that this Website is still under construction and some of the features might not work currently."

Best Regards,
JMU

Jim Underwood
Apollo Information Systems, Inc.