From: Schwartz, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 9:39 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange SP4

While I'm sure that your Exchange servers and mine are not configured
exactly the same way, on the same hardware, running the same additional
software, being backed up the same way and utilized the same way, I can
safely say, we've not had any problems with ours. [1]

[1] For those who can't read between the lines. Test! Test! Test! On your
set up. Not mine.