I had a similar problem a couple of months ago, seemed that no one else had
an issue sending to a friend of mine, except me. His ISP had some DNS issues
as it turned out. Improperly enter MX records to be specific. For some
reason it only seemed to affect my Exchange Server (I am sure there were
others, but he was getting mail from other people). Marty Richards, one of
the list regulars got me going with the following:
On your mail server:

Start -> run -> nslookup

>set query=mx
>his.domain.com

Does it return MX records at all? If so, do they match what you were
expecting? If not, can you telnet from your Exchange box to the MX record
with lowest priority on port 25?

The MX query above should return names, such as mail.his.domain.com, not
IPs. You might want to check the names resolve to the IPs you expect. The
far end isn't having any other troubles that they know of?

I worked with the admin at his ISP to get their MX records cleaned up and
all has been fine since then.

HTH

Jay Personette
[EMAIL PROTECTED]