Until you realized the futility and now delegate it to bored staff?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Meunier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 12:38 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Tracking SPAM (Was: Problem in sending mail to specific host)

http://www.cauce.org/about/resources.shtml

Spamcop is the first link in the "Websites" section.  If you like to get
your hands dirty and want to learn some inner workings (I *highly*
recommend this - it helps in other non-spamtic areas too) the second
link to the "How to Trace Spammers" FAQ is an excellent read.  I got on
an "I hate spammers" kick one time and learned a lot about SMTP, RFCs,
etc.

List Charter and FAQ at:

Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.