Q155509

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Beckett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 8:42 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Odd question

Odd question I know but perhaps someone can answer.

Can you rebuild mailboxes/exchange if you only have the priv.edb and pub.edb
on tape? I'll explain briefly, years ago there was an exchange 4 site within
a company that went bankrupt. Going through some older backup tapes, they
found the edb files on tape. The exchange server is since gone but the
Trustee who is in charge of the company now wants to know if anything can be
done with what is on tape. Is it possible to retrieve anything from the
databases?

List Charter and FAQ at:

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.

List Charter and FAQ at: