Title: Message
This is going to be my new canned response for all those in desperate need...

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Cathcart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 7:28 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Need help FAST.....!

Hi all,

I am really pulling my hair our and REALLY need help from you guys....

I have a SBS 2000 set up and all has been fine, mail coming in from ISP and getting properly distributed to mail boxes ok.

That was until yesterday..... Now the mail is being brought in with no problem from ISP but the mail aint being delivered to the relevant mailboxes.

The ONLY thing I have done that may have caused things to foul up was yesterday..... I was going to install GFI Mail Security / Essentials, when going through the instructions I found I HAD TO have Virtual SMTP in IIS 5. When I checked there wasn't one within IIS manager despite the fact that according to Components list in add/remove programs it WAS. So I unticked it applied and then reinstalled it. Lo and behold the virtual server appeared in the IIS manager list.

Like I said I DON'T know this is what has caused it or even if it stopped working immediately after I did this. But it's the ONLY thing I have done to the server that I can think of may have caused it.

Any help or suggestion would be most appreciated... I have some REALLY important email due to come in and am afraid I may have lost them

Thanks in advance

Graham

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: