Hi Stuart,

You might want to check out GFI Mail Essentials and Security at
www.gfi.co.uk too, you can download 30 day evaluations from the site. I
deployed this a couple of months back and found it to be the best for what
I wanted, but price was a major factor, you might have more of a budget
than my bunch!

James.