From: Garland Mac Neill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 10:45 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: MDBDATA folder

Hopefully someone can answer this, I didn't have much luck on Google or Technet. On my E2K server, the MDBDATA folder keeps filling up with transaction logs and fills the up the disk instead of overwriting them to the point of shutting down the MTA service.  Circular logging is not enabled and I can't find any reason why they are not being overwritten. Anyone else seen this?

Thanks

Garland Mac Neill

Systems Administrator

Solbourne