Title: Message
I think disabling reverse lookup is a viable alternative as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: ONG Liang Bu (CSC) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 8:22 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 5.5 post SP4 patch

I have a Sendmail gateway infront of the IMS but I still applied this patch.
So far no problem.  The hacking can be from internal also.
The patch is listed in http://www.microsoft.com/security as a security patch.
Personally I applied all security patches from Microsoft, pls understand the
paranoia, I get burn by Code Red and Nimda before.

Ong LB
NIE
Singapore