Title: Message
Queue viewing is a pain really.

The postmaster is set in the SMTP Virtual Server.

-----Original Message-----
From: Garland Mac Neill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 1:34 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Dumb Question about queues and notifications

E2K SP3 Native mode

I’m either looking for the wrong thing or in the place, but I am trying to figure out how to receive notifications that messages are queued, being bounced, or having issues reaching their dentations. Under 5.5 this was accomplished by having notifications sent to the Postmaster mailbox. I can set up notifications,. just can’t seem to find were to do it for the queues. Is there away to do this in E2K? And speaking of queues is there an easier way to view them other than by enumerating them?

Garland Mac Neill

Systems Administrator

Solbourne

[EMAIL PROTECTED]