And you are sure archiving is not set?
Check the archiving options on the folder itself.

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Graham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 12:14 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Messages dissapearing from my inbox in Outlook 2000 !!!

Services are Contacts and MS Exchange Server and nowhere do I see a PST
file.  The only one used is for archiving.

> Doesn't matter if you are using the Exchange service or not.  PST files
can
> be configured in both.  Trust me.  If you go into your profile (Tools,
> Services), what services are installed?  Where is the delivery location
set
> to, not just what you think it is set to.
>
> Ben Winzenz
> Network/Systems Administrator
> Peregrine Systems

List Charter and FAQ at:

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.

List Charter and FAQ at: