From: Tom Meunier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 3:19 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2K has problems delivering to earthlink.net

You don't have a PTR record for 194.211.210.208.in-addr.arpa,
(208.210.211.194 = iegate.ccpace.com but your server presents itself as
PMS02.internal.ccpace.com in its SMTP conversation).  Earthlink requires
a valid reverse DNS lookup.  Fix your public DNS to reflect that PTR
record pointing to iegate.ccpace.com, and in the advanced properties of
your SMTP virtual server, enter iegate.ccpace.com as the FQDN.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: