Our Exchange 2000 server had a power failure.  The
hardware configuration is as follows:
C Drive - Win2000 O/S - RAID 0 - Exchange logs
D Drive - RAID 5 - Exchange Store

The D Drive (RAID 5) partition is damaged and requires
a rebuild.  I have performed several recovery
procedures for Exchange but always with either the
entire server and partitions availble or an entire
wipe and reinstall of the the os and exchange in DR
mode.  I want to know if after I create the partition
on D - if I can just restore the entire D from last
nights tape and be back online.  Or do I have to
perform an entire Exchange reinstall in DR mode again