From: Brent Hudson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 11:19 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Migrating user desktop settings across a domain.

Thats a case I owe you now..
Thanks Tom..

From: Tom Meunier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 August 2002 05:14 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

Make a text file called PST_UPLD.TXT and pipe it into an FTP command
line.  Schedule it with AT or task scheduler or whatever.  Note that
most of your better FTP clients can also be scripted - I think we're
using um... WSFTP-LE or something now.

PST_UPLD.BAT
:: One-line batch file
:: Schedule it with AT or whatever
:: Pipes a file called pst_upld.txt containing the commands. FTP
-s:pst_upld.txt

PST_UPLD.TXT
open 123.123.123.123 ;ip address or fqdn of your ftp server
username             ;ftp username or "guest" or whatnot
password             ;ftp password or "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" or whatnot
lcd c:\path\other-path     ;path to the directory your PST is in
cd public/psts/username    ;wherever you want to put your PST
hash                 ; turn on hashmarks if you want.  I like watching
the pretty #####s go past
bin                  ; set type to BINARY
prompt               ; turn interactive mode OFF
put filename.pst     ; upload a file called filename.pst located in
"LCD" command's path
quit

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: