I'm starting my first Exchange 2007 install and I've run across a
problem. Business demands and spending restrictions have unfortunately
left our network in transition all over the place.

The domain that I'm installing in is Win 2003, with two 2003 DCs,
including a GC, both running DNS. We also have two trusted domains each
with a single 2003 DC and two 2000 DCs, one of which is a GC. In the
trusted domains, the 2000 servers are running DNS. Each of the 3 domains
has it's own Exchange 2000 server.

I'm running setup.com /pl and it's throwing an error that one of the
trusted domains (wbgkent.com) is unreachable. The other trusted domain
seems OK. My first instinct is DNS. When I compared all of the SRV
records, I found that the 2003 DC in the wbgkent.com domain was missing
most or all of the SRV records in DNS.   ipconfig /registerdns didn't
help.   netdiag/fix  added some of the missing records, but others
failed to add

I added the appropriate ldap and kerberos records manually. It's also
missing kpassword records, but I'm not sure how to add those. Still no
luck on the Exchange setup.

I installed DNS Server on the 2003 DC in question, but that hasn't
solved the problem either.

Ideas?

Steve