When does Exchange 2007 sp2 come out?

From: "Don Ely" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 11:34 AM
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: Re: happy New Year!

I'm fairly sure William doesn't even know what terrible rum tastes like let
alone a good rum...  ;o)

On Jan 1, 2008 10:38 AM, Steve Szabo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Depends on the rum you use. The white rums are positively terrible. We
normally use Barbancourt Special Reserve, which is a gold rum, aged 8 years,
though we have occasionally sprung for the 15 year old rum. Last night we
used the remainder of a bottle of Gosling's Black Seal with the Barbancourt
Special Reserve. We have also used St. Remy's Napoleon Brandy for batches,
sometimes adding some in addition to the rum. If your experience is with the
less expensive, white rums, which are not aged, I may see your point. They
tend to be a lot rougher in taste.

\\Steve//