Write a script to deliver the message at the time desired and do not use the Do
Not Deliver Before option.

Is it a one time thing, just curious, or to be a regular occurrence?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 8:04 PM
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: Do Not Deliver Before

I have been asked if there is a way to make the actual delivery time show to be
the time set, "Do not Deliver Before."  The sent time is when a person clicks
Send, not when it actually sends.  Exchange 2003 Sp2 and Exchange 2007 SP1(Two
completely separate setups.)

I have not done any research yet, just thought someone would have a quick
answer.  Thanks

Greg