WE just went live using exchanges resources instead of public folders.
We have Exchange 2003 with outlook 2003, so far its been so/so
So far we noticed issues with trying to let the exchange server pick a
single resource when multiple are selected. In outlook the auto pick is
set to all receipts and one resource, but its not picking the resources
correct. We get the confirmation pop-up. But once it didn't seem to
reserve any conf rooms the other time it resourced all the conference
rooms.

Any know issues with exchange 2003 SP2 and conference room resources?

Thanks,jb